Friday, March 09, 2007

Reasons why I'm not knitting

Reason #1: Work. This month is crazy month - the month where everything my department is responsible for (like delivering a fully edited and completed television show) happens. Half of April will be bad too, but the majority of it happens now because there are so many overlapping shows.

Reason #2: Moving! I'm excited to finally have my own place (again) but moving is a lot of work. All my yarn is in one (big) box, my WIPS in another, my needles and random accoutrement's in a a third. When I knit, it's just for a swatch I'm working on that requires no thought or energy. I've also stalled on my City Shrug, because I've realized I screwed up the math and I don't have the time to figure out where I went wrong just yet.

Also, check this out: Knitwiki, an online wiki-type knitting reference page. They're encouraging people to add content just like wikipedia. When I have more time I'll fully explore it, but for now I wanted to give it some free press on my blog!

No comments: